The best way to access content on your Smart TV is to download the App from your TV App store if you have a supported Apple or Android TV.
If you have another type of Smart TV, such as Samsung, it may not be possible to log in or play the content from the built-in internet browser. In other words, it could work, but those browsers are not among our currently supported browsers. If you’d like to try, here are the steps to watch on a Smart TV’s browser:
- On your TV, open the internet browser and visit the site.
- Enter your email address, submit, and you will be emailed a link.
- On a SEPARATE device (i.e. another computer or mobile device), open your email inbox, open the login email, and click the LOGIN link.
- Go back to your TV browser, and you should be logged in to watch.
* Supported Android TVs include AirTV, Nvidia, Hisense, Philips, Sharp, Skyworth, Sony, and Xiaomi.
Please sign in to leave a comment.