Below are instructions on how to cast from your Android phone to your tv.
- Make sure your phone and your Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open your channel's Android app. Your videos will load.
- When you start playing a video, tap the "Cast" button that appears in the lower right side of the video controls.
- Choose the Chromecast device from the options that appear.
- Once connected, your device screen will notify you that the video is now playing on your primary cast screen.